1. Blatherskite park grounds are subject to normal road and vehicle regulations. It is necessary to observe all road signage including speed restrictions, parking and any specific requirements of the Trustees.
2. All vehicles used with the park grounds are required to be registered and roadworthy. You must possess a current licence to suit the type of vehicle that you are driving.
3. At all times you must obey the directions of park staff and the police. You are liable for fines if you commit any speeding, drink driving or other traffic offence.
4. You are required to adhere to the developed roadways at all times.
5. Due to a high presence of animals on the grounds, drivers are requested be patient and adjust their speed accordingly. All animals have the right of way.